Manager of Marketing and Retail Development: Erie, PA Territory May 2012 – Present
Goodwill Industries: Serving Northeast Ohio and Northwest Pennsylvania
- Develop, implement, and facilitate marketing plan assisting CEO in meeting business and strategic objectives
- Administer departmental budget, report on variances and monitor ROI for marketing activities
- Raised store sales 30% YTD; Donations 15% YTD; Customer Count 39.7% YTD as a result of marketing strategies
- Negotiated and secured media partnerships with television (Fox66), radio (Star104) and print (Erie Times News)
- Developed mission and business services through B2B partnerships (Best Buy Stuff The Truck; Lake Erie Speedway)
- Developed donation streams through various mediums: bin placement, strategic partnerships and fundraisers
- Grew mailing list from 500 contacts to approximately 2500 individuals throughout Erie and Crawford counties
Marketing and Communications Intern May 2011 – December 2011
Goodwill Industries of Ashtabula, Inc.
- Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and comprehensive marketing plan.
- Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
- Arranged and developed advertising on different medias including: television, print, radio and establishing a presence on social media.
- Optimize product placement through strategic merchandise management at the retail-level.
- Built sales and donation volumes through research of trend and point of sale data.
Driver/Sales May 2007 – August 2008
P&J North Coast Vending, Inc.
- Coordinated the delivery of multiple accounts and provided on-site sales.
- Performed repairs on equipment and strengthened customer relations through customer service calls.
- Marketed materials pertaining to new product offerings leading to double digit profit increases.